sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2009

I Love You Nº 01/10 -Rusia

“Vocalist of german band Tokio hotel Bil Kaulitz dream of every girl: he is not like everyone else, he is talented and lonely. In “I love you” Bill is talking about real love, consequences of being famous and changes in his life.

About sweet dreams

I think that all members of band would be sleeping all the time and being just lazy, but we just don’t have an opportunity to do that. (I am not 100%sure it’s correct )
I am night person and I am fine with it. I go to bed around 4 a.m. and I would gladly wake up around 2 P.M. But I rarely have enough sleep. Often I have to forget that I love to sleep on comfortable mattresses with soft blankets, and just take a nap anywhere I can at the free time available. So, don’t be surprised if one day I will fall asleep at some event or a show – it can easily happened.


About hair
Since childhood I paid attention to what I wear. It’s possible that there were days back then when I looked ridiculous, but at that time I liked it, so it’s OK. You don’t need to be ashamed of your past. Right now I’ve found my own style, but it doesn’t matter that I won’t change it for the rest of my life. Everyone was so surprised when I change my hairstyle. Believe me; my desire to change it surprised me myself. I just changed my hair and don’t regret it at all. You can’t always be the same. On Humanoid there a new sound and on my head I have an excellent Iroquois. You have to rejoice the changes but not to be afraid of them.

About family

I am very lucky that I have my family. Mom always supported us and stepfather helped to find our true calling. After we left the house I was calling them 5 times a day to just be able to hear their voices. But loneliness is not really scary for me because I always have my brother Tom with me. No, honestly, I think even when we will be grown up men we will buy a huge house and will still live together. Tom is my closest friend; I can sense what’s happening in his soul.

About sex
Those who think that I am gay are just very limited people, who think stereotypes. Yes, there is that notion in the world: Gay should look like that… But how can you say that I am gay, just because I care what I look like and that I look different. I am tired to deny this rumor and try to explain myself. Let people think what they want to think. It’s their rights. And the fact that I did not have a girlfriend for a long time is definitely not the reason to say that I am gay. It is just the sex without love is nothing to me. And I think it pretty normal.

About food
I can eat everything I want, because I don’t gain weight. Some people even think that I have anorexia. But if they would come with me to dinner sometimes they would absolutely change their mind. (laugh). I can eat two pizzas and finish everything with Coca-cola. And I also can not live without coffee.

About girls
I am sure I will know immediately that she is the One if I’ll meet her. Someone probably will think that I am insane or stupid romantic, but it’s not that – I really believe in love with first sight and forever. But for now relationship is not possible: firstly – there is no change that I will meet a girl, since I am always with huge bodyguards. And even though they are pretty good guys, it would spoil the intimate moment. Second, I am not ready to meat a girl who already has some kind of opinion of me without knowing me personally, that is why relationship with a fan is impossible. But even those who are not into our music still will see me through the prism of articles in newspapers and rumors. There is one other moment against serious relationship. If I ever fall in love I will want to spend all my time with her, but it means to forget about music and career. That is why I am still single. And I don’t see problem with it. I learned to find a pleasure in other different things.

About a fame
My dream came true, I became super popular. But it has its minuses. Sometimes you don’t want to rely on the help of other people but go and buy something in the store yourself for example. But in reality my personal assistant is doing it for me. Fame gives you a freedom but the same time it is taking freedom away. It is very complicated thing. But I wouldn’t change anything. I wouldn’t want to live differently.”

No hay comentarios:

Hallo chicas...
----> Ahora Tus fotos, montajes, dibujos, fics,videos etc... de Tokio Hotel, pueden ser publicadas aqui!

Solo debes mandar un correo, con lo que quieres publicar, Y sera publicado inmediatamente!!

-------> tomkaulitzcolombia@hotmail.es <-----------
ANIMATE!
TU TAMBIEN HACES PARTE DE ESTE BLOG ;)


......


GIRLSPT.COM - Cursores Animados